Scott McGee shooting the local Carlsbad beaches. Photo by CrtrGrl
The time frame that nature changes should be invisible to any individual person, yet we find ourselves living at a time when change is happening rapidly, even on the human time scale. Using my skills as a professional underwater, nature and adventure photographer, I strive to document and share the dramatic beauty of the natural world that is under pressure from human population and Climate Change. Through story-telling, I hope to inspire people to explore the natural world and raise awareness of our shrinking wild places.
- Digital ad for Luminox featuring an underwater photo of Scott Cassell taken during the 30 Mile Dive attempt – See Published Work below
- South Korea’s Scuba Diver Magazine Volume 181 (September/October 2017)
- Inside Cover of the April 2016 science journal Metallomics – See Published Work below
- First Place in the Liquid Capture: Masters of Underwater Photography at the Oceanside Museum of Art
- Semi-finalist with the diver portrait “A Creature Emerges” in the 2013 Nature’s Best Ocean Views Photo Contest
- Discovery.com News – See Published Work below
- California Diver Magazine – See Published Work below
- Shark Diver Magazine – See Published Work below
- California Diving News – See Published Work below
- Reef.org – See Published Work below
- San Diego Coastkeeper Brochures
- San Diego’s diving community calendars for 2009, 2010 and 2011
- Slugsite Opisthobranch of the Week – See Published Work below
- Certainly More Than You Want to Know About the Fishes of the Pacific Coast by Milton Love
If you are interested in purchasing prints of any of my photos or you are interested in using digital versions for stock photography, please contact me through email or the Contact Us page.
If you are just browsing the galleries and see something you like, let me know!
“One moment at a time.”